Tuesday 5 February 2013

FREE PRINTMAKING WORKSHOP

This is something that may be of use to many of the local residents a free printmaking workshop at the rusty bucket, please see the e mail i have recieved below.    Hope you can attend    Thanks Laura

Hi Armand

Paul P has given me your email address in relation to spreading the word about a printmaking workshop that I am running on Saturday 9th February upstairs at the Rusty Bucket.

I live in Looe and I am the printmaking technician at Plymouth University where I am also studying for a Masters Degree and as part of my work I looking at the notion of skill exchange. On Saturday I will teach people to print in exchange for them letting me use the conversations we have while printing for my own work. 

I will provide all materials, so all people need to do is turn up, learn how to make a relief print while we chat about anything from what we had for dinner last night to what the weather is like, so its all totally informal and fun.  

And I just wondered if there is anyone you could forward this email to that might be interested in attending?

DETAILS

Where: Rusty Bucket, Fore Street, Looe

When: Saturday 9th February. Starts at 10:00 and finishes at 12:00

Who: Open to anyone 16 and over. no previous experience needed.

There are limited spaces so if anyone is interested be great if they could get in touch via email or call me on 07967 372960 


Any help or suggestions much appreciated, Kind regards

Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment